TAPR - Tactical Air-Purifying Respirator Mask
TAPR ist die kompakte Maske für Schützen, welche regelmässig in geschlossenen Räumen trainieren. Schiesskeller haben zwar eine Lüftung, jedoch ist man beim dynamischen Schiessen mitten im Geschehen und die Bleidämpfe werden zwangsläufig eingeatmet. Ebenfalls problematisch ist das Schiessen mit Schalldämpfer, denn da werden die Gase mehrheitlich nach hinten, also Richtung Schütze, geblasen. TAPR wurde speziell für Sportschützen entwickelt, findet aber auch beim Militär und Polizei Anwendung.
Dieses Produkt ist nicht lieferbar.
Dieses Produkt ist nicht lieferbar.
The Tactical Air-Purifying Respirator (TAPR) is the first EN-140 certified half-face respirator mask specifically designed for special operations, security actions, and rescue teams. Originally developed to suit the needs of the Czech Special Forces, the TAPR is designed to provide flexible, versatile protection for even the most challenging tactical situations. Today’s special forces and elite law enforcement professionals face an unprecedented range of threats in the field. And compromising tactical effectiveness for protection simply isn’t an option. The TAPR is a modular half-face respirator platform that can be configured to integrate with most popular helmet systems and communications gear. It’s engineered for rapid deployment and reliable protection while preserving combat readiness and freedom of movement. Designed to integrate seamlessly into your plate carrier, battle belt, or rig with the included pouch, the TAPR is often the best practical protection you can carry against a range of lethal and nonlethal threats.
Key features of the TAPR respirator mask:
- Innovative, shooter-friendly design proven by active duty military
- Uses widely available NATO-standard, 40-mm filter cartridges
- Custom mesh head harness for standalone use
- Optional FidLock buckle system for rapid deployment with helmets that use the popular ARC rail or M-LOK system
- Compatible with popular riot control helmet systems, including MSA Gallet and Schuberth riot control helmets
- Compatible with a wide variety of protective goggles, shields, and face masks
- Comes with a hardened travel case
- Ultralight construction (just over 4 oz. without filter)
- Built from high-quality sanitary silicone rubber
- Anatomical design and unique harness system provide true one-size-fits-all protection
- Compatible with our proprietary MIRA Gas Mask Microphone (sold separately)
- Ideal for use with one of three compact gas mask filters (P-CAN Compact, Particlemax P3 Compact, and NBC-17 SOF)
- Dual exhalation valves for easy breathing during long hours of use
- Can be cleaned with common disinfectants for regular/repeated use
- The mask body has a 20-year shelf-life while the head harness and valves have a shelf-life of 10 years and 5 years respectively
- Carries MIRA Safety’s 1-year manufacturer warranty
Lieferumfang - The standard TAPR Kit comes with the following:
- Center Port TAPR Body
- Made from silicone rubber for comfort, it has two exhalation ports and a central 40-mm NATO threaded filter connector
- Mesh Head Harness
- ParticleMax P3 Compact Filter
- P-CAN Compact Filter
- Carry Case
- Nylon Pouch
- Low-Profile Exhalation Cap
TAPR Respirator Mask Technical Data:
- Weight: 120 g
- Size: Universal Fit
- Filter Connection: EN 148-1, NATO STANAG 4155, 40×1/7“
- Facepiece Material: Silicone rubber
- Color: Black
- 30 l/min flow rate max. 15 Pa
- 160 l/min flow rate max. 135 Pa
The TAPR military half-face respirator must be stored in a dark, cool, and dust-free location that’s free from sudden temperature changes. The storage room should be ventilated regularly. Temperatures may vary between 5°C and 25°C with relative humidity up to 65%. Half-face gas masks must not be exposed to radiant heat or sunshine. Fuels, solvents, lubricants, and other inflammable substances, including chemicals, must not be stored with masks. Moreover, there must not be any electrical machines or appliances that produce sparks or discharges during operation (ozone creation). Avoid deformation of the rubber parts of the facepiece during storage.